Are you Google ninja when it comes to searching random phrases and evaluating the results that come on pages?
Unlock Your Free Bonus
Fill Your Email Below To Get The Basic Course For Blogging Today.
Are you gadget friendly: love spending time on your laptop or may be your smartphone and stay updated with the latest trends in the online world?
If you’ve got any of these skills, you can turn them into some serious work-from-home opportunity for yourself. You don’t only get to decide your working hours and work in a flexible environment but also get to make handsome cash.
If it sounds interesting, the next things you’re expected to do is signup with Leapforce and apply for the job role/ position of a search engine evaluator depending on the country of your residence and languages you speak.
In order to become a search engine evaluator with Leapforce, you need to be an active Google user and must possess:
- A laptop updated with the latest software and running the Chrome browser (Minimum version 31)
- The latest smartphone (Windows, Android, or iPhone)
- High-speed internet access
- Gmail account
Besides, you need to demonstrate some skills that are as given below:
- A curious mind
- Excellent research skills
- Information evaluation skills
- Interest in social media culture and Google search Engine
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a disciplined manner
- An eye for detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Impeccable written communication skills
In case there are job opportunities available in languages other than English, you might be asked to clear a language proficiency test.
As an independent consultant for Leapforce, you’lb required to make a frequent use of Google suite products like Google+, Google Play, Google search, etc and provide a rating/ feedback based on your personal experience. Basically, your primary job role is to offer search engine evaluation. This can be done by performing various tasks such as:
- Rating the relevance of website or individual web pages
- Making comparison between different search strings
- Quick analysis and assessment of the usefulness of web pages/ websites
- Effective description of your analysis
Remember, the work is project-based and there are daily/ weekly caps on the number of working hours. It is, therefore, a part-time gig and best combined with other part-time roles. You can’t, however, work for the same role with other company at one time.
Read Also: How to Make Money as a Proofreader?
- You get paid on hourly basis and payment is made by direct deposit.
- An hourly rate offered to search engine evaluators is approximate $13.75 on an average basis.(Source: Glassdoor)
- You can work as per your convenience as there is a flexible work schedule.
In order to look up available jobs, you need to go to their ‘Current Opportunities’ page and select your country and language in the drop-down menu. You’ll find jobs that are available for residents of multiple countries. Remember, you can’t fake any information as they can track your location based on your IP address. You can fill in the application and show your interest. Depending on the available projects, they will contact you and thereafter, you’re required to pass a three-step qualification exam that tests your theoretical and practical understanding of the subject. The good thing is that you’re given a complete material to prepare and the tests are based on that study-material only. However, there are deadlines to be met. If you’re actually interested in the job and can make thorough preparations, it shouldn’t be difficult for you to crack exams.
If the idea of working as a search engine evaluator resonates with you, you might consider signing up right away.
Read Also: How to Make Money from Your Own Blog?
Image source: dreamhomebasedwork.com