Do you dream of making it big in the blogging world? Are you yearning for a strong online presence? Lastly, do you want to earn some money writing online?
If the answer is yes and you are still scrolling down the page, it makes me think that you are determining the reasons for not so much in-demand profile of yours. Recall the wise words, “When you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you to attain it”.
Unlock Your Free Bonus
Fill Your Email Below To Get The Basic Course For Blogging Today.
My life, as a blogger, has been full of joys and sorrows. There have been failures, the reasons to which can’t be explained. With all honesty, my passion for words has kept me going all this while. No sooner did my perks increase, I realized that the currents had changed their direction.
I have been after this write-up to help, if not many, at least a few bloggers in realizing their aspirations. The content was carefully drafted to pull in your learning curve short. Gratuitous to say, a move must be hit with a great deal of trust and belief in me, your own self and the universe that conspires it all. Along with that, there are certain key elements that you must not opt to overlook them as a blogger:
Blogging Key Elements
- It’s not precisely about your composition skills and formal education in this area. Rather, it’s more about a blueprint that you draft for your journey as a blogger. Therefore, you must plan and visualize your dream each and every day of your lifetime.
- Build your online presence strong on all the social media platforms. For all your potential employers and followers are giving way to stalk you there. The gimmick is to continually update “about me” section in your profile, add your relevant accomplishments, and maintain industry connections.
- Ornament your job applications with a portfolio that highlight your best deeds. Likewise, your personal blog may also include the link to your portfolio (online) so as to increase the traffic.
- If you are pitching an idea for a publishing house or an editor, the worst thing you could do as an applicant is to copy-paste the contents of your resume in your cover letter. The illusion is to show off your skills but in a very insidious way. Additionally, tailor your cover letter as per the job requisites by expressing your know-how about the organization you are considering to apply.
- The cardinal principle of a blogger’s life is to remain easily accessible at all the times. Further, never fail to mention your e-mail id or Skype id at all the resources possible.
- The bloggers just can’t afford to make any grammatical or spelling errors as it would highlight their inefficiency or non-competitiveness of the desired job. You may consider making the use of software available on the web.
- Having said all this, the walk to your dream job or career is never easy. You have to make a pact with yourself today that nothing will stop you from doing what your heart truly yearns for. Finally, stir things up today and tomorrow shall be yours as the age old expression goes “As you sow, thus shall you reap”.