Are you experiencing writer’s block? It sure is a menace. Writing daily and coming up with something new leaves you in a rut, especially when it’s not your favorite topic.
It is challenging to write with simplicity but not simple content. And amidst that, you need some motivational and funny content writing quotes- from inside and outside of the industry- to have a laugh and feel connected to your work.
Challenge yourself at every step of content creation to bring your best foot forward. As a content creator, try to learn new techniques to move forward and bring something new to the table every time.
Being a writer is more than scribbling on paper or whiplashing through corporate content. Writing is like a fine wine- smooth and enjoyable.
So for all those who are feeling demotivated and monotonous, these famous content-writing quotes might be the best thing that you read today!
Content Writing Quotes:
1. Content isn’t the king, it is the knight. It stands strong against the army of competitors.
2. It is not how much you write. It is about what you write.
3.“Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.” – David Beebe, Founder & CEO, Storified Hospitality Group
4. “Master the topic, the message, and the delivery.” — Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Apple
5. A good content writer does not modify stories. They state facts.
6.“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” — Benjamin Franklin
7.“Nothing sticks in your head better than a story. Stories can express the most complicated ideas in the most digestible ways.” — Sam Balter, Sr. Marketing Manager of Podcasts, HubSpot
8.“Less is more. Keeping it simple takes time and effort.” — Jeff Bullas, CEO, Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd.
9.”Easy reading is damn hard writing.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
10. Don’t waste good words on poor content formation.
11. Good content is always good for business.
12. Content writers never follow the same path twice.
13. “Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space.” – Orson Scott Card
14. “Like most—maybe all— writers, I learned to write by writing and, by example, by reading books.” – Francine Prose
15. Creative content has no end. The more you write, the more you fall in love with it.
16. Words are forgotten but the content stays forever.
17. “It’s not the best content that wins. It’s the best-promoted content that wins.” – Andy Crestodina
18. Content writing is the best way to gain knowledge in the most fun way.
Funny Writing Quotes:
1. I hope someday I write something worth plagiarizing.
2. If the English language made any sense then jeopardy would be spelled as /geo-par-dee/.
3. The dubious privilege of a freelance writer is he’s given the freedom to starve anywhere. – S.J. Perelman
4. Content writers don’t need a peaceful environment. The most amazing ideas come in the weirdest places.
5. If you have no haters, your content ain’t good. Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. – Gene Fowler
6. Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamppost how it feels about dogs. – Christopher Hampton
7. Proofreading your content is like finding a treasure that never existed.
8. Writing good content is like finding love. You never know when your luck shines.
9. There are four rules for writing good content. Will you let me know when you find them?
10. Writing is a starting competition between the content writer and the blank page. You just need to see who wins.
Inspirational Writing Quotes:
1. Stop trying to write sentences and start trying to write stories. – James Patterson
2. A content writer has the power to make people believe them.
3. “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.”– Leo Burnett
4. Create informational content. It is never too late to build the audience’s trust.
5. “The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.”- Maya Angelou
6. Write something you admire, not what people expect. People like unique content.
7. Keep your words simple but the content prompt.
8. If it sounds like a piece of cake, you have mastered the skill of content writing.
9. Business thrives when the content drives.
10. Stop looking for creative content, start creating one.
11. If that blank page haunts you, grab your laptop and start typing. You need to start somewhere.
Did these quotes help you feel better? Do you have friends/family in the content writing field? Share these motivational content writing quotes with them and help them feel good about what they do.
We also have free motivational quote templates. Download them and share them with your loved ones and make them feel special.